1. Joe Madden- Says that if the Rays win the World Series, he will change from glasses to contacts.
2. Evan Longoria- Longo will get a huge bonus after this season.
3. Rays- Will keep their mascot after all.
4. Rays (again)- Will forget the last 10 years, and then remember the next 10 for them staying in last.
5. Joe Madden- Will dunk B.J. Upton into the Ray tank if he fails to hustle AGAIN.
6. All the guys with mullets on the team- Will shave off the furry rodents on their heads once they lose to Boston in the ALCS.
7. Tropicana Field- Will get their first banner (maybe)
Finally, hats off to the Rays who did a great job. They have helped the Red Sox to need to win tomorrow or the Twins to lose so they can clich the Wild Card. The magic number for the Sox in the Wild Card is 1.
Go Evan Longoria!